Natalie’s Naturals

Welcome to all things natural, healthy, baby, and beauty

My name is Natalie and I’m on this journey of life with ya! I’m a mom to two, a wife, and a 5th grade teacher. I enjoy shopping, eating healthy, and sharing what I love! The natural part of my life is 80% crunchy, and the other part is 20%, “Bring on the Cheetos!”.  I hope to share some of my interests with you, and hopefully we can learn a little from each other. Check out my blog for more info, and I would love to hear from you.

*Disclosure summary

  1. Paid for content with brands will be labeled #Ad
  2. Gifted items including trips will be labeled #gifted
  3. Affiliate links are used in some posts. This allows a profit to me made from the website. Amazon affiliate disclosure-Natalie Kiser is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close